- Release date
- October 10, 2017
- The "Previous status" action is now available for activities:
- For customers using synchronization with the BIO One-on-One conference system, the creation of new users was not allowed. The following message was displayed: "The user creation is not allowed in Partner cloud edition".
Now, when trying to add a new user in your Inova platform, you are automatically redirected to your PartneringPlace platform where you can create new users in both environments:
- The "Run Report" button on the overview screen of any object is now hidden when no Jasper report template has been uploaded to the corresponding object in Administration.
- When a user fails to authenticate due to a bad password, an error message is now added to the log files.
- We fixed a Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability (low security risk) detected by our latest Qualys report.
- Accessing the settings page of the contacts overview resulted in a system error. This issue is now fixed.
- When refactoring their API, Cortellis also modified the website endpoints. We applied these changes for the Source Of Referral field (which is available in the Asset and Company objects).
- In the new Workflow tab, when creating a new activity from a milestone, the contacts could previously only be added by selecting them from the proposed list. Now they can also be added by using the typeahead feature (the display of search results while a query is typed).
- In Administration, the License Details page no longer displays an error message.
- In the new Workflow tab, a notification is now sent when assigning an activity to another user.
In the new Workflow tab, the Due Date on an Activity is displayed in red the Due Date is before the current date or when Due Date before the Completed Date.