A reboot of the client machine may be necessary to complete these installation tasks. The installer will download, if not already installed on the client, the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (or higher), and the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime.
The user needs to be administrator of the computer to be able to perform the following steps. If it isn't the case the IT should grant administrator rights to the users for the time of the instalation.
Click here to download the latest version of the Outlook Add-in.
Complete the following steps to install the Inova Outlook Add-In on a client machine :
- If running, stop Outlook. If needed, verify using the Task Manager that Outlook as stopped completely.
- If not already done, download and/or copy the installation executable to a temporary folder on the client machine (for example : C:\temp).
- Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the temporary folder containing the installation executable and double-click the file setup.exe.
- If Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher is not installed, a dialog box will be displayed. Read and Accept the License Terms.
- If the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime is not already installed, the following dialog box will be displayed :
- Read and Accept the License Terms.
- If a reboot is required, a dialog box will be displayed. Shutdown any open applications and then click "Yes" to reboot the client machine.
- After the client machine has restarted, the installation will restart.
If the installation does not automatically restart after the client machine has rebooted, restart the installation manually by double-clicking the installation executable found in the temporary folder.
- Click the "Install" button.
- Once the installation is complete, a dialog box will be displayed. Click the "Close" button to finish.
- To verify the installation has completed, start Outlook. There should now be an "Inova" tab above the ribbon. For example, the tabs should look something like this :
After the installation is complete, see this article to finalize the configuration.