If nothing happens when you click on the Outlook Inova tab "Settings" button, it probably means that the configuration file has been somehow corrupted.
In this case, to fix this issue you need to recreate this configuration file by deleting (or renaming) it, at which point the Outlook add-in will recreate the "user.config" file automatically.
Here is how to do so :
- Stop Outlook.
- Delete (or rename) the configuration file labeled "user.config".
You will find this file on your computer, in the following location :
If you cannot find the AppData folder, here is a workaround:
- Go to your profile folder : C:\Users\[username]
- Click in the location bar (where it says C:\Users\[username])
- Click again to unselect the text in the location bar (do not type over it)
- Then add the following path just after your username and hit "Enter" :
- Start Outlook.
- Click on the Inova tab and then on the Settings button.
- Configure the add-in. A new "user.config" file will be then automatically created.