- Release date
- April 7, 2020
- BIO Import / JPM Import :
- The matching results for contacts, companies and assets has been enhanced and are now more relevant.
- The auto-mapped objects are not forced anymore and you can now search for another object if needed.
- The search typeahead is pre-populated with suggestions (5 results max).
- Workflow : Improvement of the workflow loading time and crashing prevention when a business object contains a significant amount of documents.
- Mobile visualization : This feature had too many limitations (for example, it was impossible to edit objects) so we decided to remove it.
- Multiple technical improvements have been implemented to prepare the activation of new features in future releases.
- Activity : In some cases, when adding associated persons, the contacts were displayed by their contact identifier instead of their full name. This is now fixed.
- Attempting to link an email, sent to Inova via the email fetch feature, to an object will result in an error message.
This bug also impacts the "additional actions" feature of the Outlook add-in.
A fix will be delivered in the next version of Inova.
In the meantime, to work around this issue, we recommend to use the "advanced push" feature of the Outlook add-in.