- Release date
- January 15, 2019
- You can now send notifications to groups of contacts.
- You can select shared and/or private groups.
- Notifications are sent individually to each member of the group.
- If a contact belongs to several groups, the notification is sent only once.
- The email template can be modified to mention all members of the group contacted if needed (to be done by your Inova Customer Success Manager).
- When you add participants to an existing review ("Choose Participants" button), a warning notice is displayed to ensure that no one involves external contacts by mistake.
We also added a warning to remind that deleting a contact will also delete his answers.
- From an Out-Licensing overview, the option to create a new "Out-Licensing Discussion" can now be hidden for the "Quick Create" function if needed (to be done by your Inova Customer Success Manager via a configuration change).
- Users having Read Write as well as Administrator rights no longer get an error message when trying to assign an object to someone else.
- The "Company" field is no longer required when creating a user. This way, Administrators with only administrative rights (i.e. with no access to the others modules) are no longer blocked when creating new users.
We are constantly looking for ways to better serve your needs.
That is why, starting from this release, you may notice a survey popup to gather your thoughts, insights, and expertise.
Your valuable feedback will help us to improve.
So, please do not hesitate to let us know what you think of Inova and provide your comments – good or bad – quickly and easily through the survey popup!