Once you have created your brief, you can start describing your needs by filling in the brief definition.
When you open the "Brief definition" tab, here is what you see:
- This is the owner of the brief, i.e. the person who created it. If you are the current owner or a brief member, and you want to assign the brief to someone else, click on the owner's name and then select someone from the list.
- You can add as many members as you wish. Members are users of the application. Only members can create & edit leads associated to this brief.
- This is a description of the brief. You can edit it by clicking on the text area.
A rich text editor enable you to describe your needs while easily highlighting the most important items thanks to common formatting options, such as:
- Format (bold, italic, underline)
- Lists (bullet or numbered lists)
Only members can create and edit leads associated to this brief.
- Start typing to search for a user. Only Lead Space users can be added as members.
- Click on the link icon to select a member.
- Click on "Add" to save your choice.
- To remove a member, click on the list of associated members.
- Then it opens a "All members" popup where you can remove any member by clicking on the unlink icon.
Rename a brief
Only the brief owner or brief members can rename a brief.
- To rename a brief, simply click on its name.
- Make your changes.
- Then validate your choice by clicking on the check icon.
Delete a brief
Only the brief owner can do this - and only if there are no leads associated to that brief.
Delete the brief by clicking on the three dots on the upper right corner.
Add a lead
Only a brief owner or a member can create a new lead for this brief.
Create a new lead in this brief or in any other brief by clicking on the plus button.