This section explains the different components of a brief as well as how to organize and manage the content.
Once a brief has been created, users can start entering the details by filling in the brief definition.
- This is the owner of the brief, i.e. the person who created it. The owner or brief member(s) has the option to assign the brief to another user, by clicking on the owner's name and then selecting someone from the list.
- Users can add as many members as they wish as long as the members are Lead Space users with the “Manager” role. Only the member(s) assigned to a particular brief has the ability to edit brief descriptions and create opportunities from accepted leads within this brief.
- A description of the brief can be added by clicking in the brief description box. Users have the option to use the provided template.
A rich text editor enables users to describe their needs while easily highlighting the most important items using embedded options such as:
- Format (bold, italic, underline)
- Lists (bullet or numbered lists)
Click on the drop-down arrow under Members to search for the user’s name(s).
Click on the drop-down arrow under Members and uncheck the box next to the user’s name(s).
Rename a brief
Only the brief owner or brief member(s) can rename a brief.
- Click on the brief name.
- Make preferred changes.
- Validate changes by clicking on the save button.
Delete a brief
Deleting a brief can only be done by the brief owner and as long as there are no leads associated with it.
Delete the brief by clicking on the three dots toward the upper right corner.
Add a new lead to an existing brief
New leads can be created by the brief owner or the brief member(s).
Once a brief has been selected, create a new lead by clicking on the Create lead button.