This section explains how to search for an existing lead and understand the different components of a lead.
There are three ways to locate an existing lead:
- Click the Leads page on the left panel.
- Access the lead through the related brief.
- Use the Search bar.
Overview of the List of Leads
The Leads page displays all the leads you have access to. From here, you can:
- See your current location based on the breadcrumb trail.
- Search for specific leads using filters, and refresh the current page.
- Select leads depending on their current stage: Identification, Pre-CDA Review, On-hold, Accepted, or Declined.
Details of a Lead
Once a specific lead is selected:
- You can directly access the company profile by clicking its name at the top of the lead page.
- You can see and modify the status of the lead.
- You can browse all information related to the lead in the different tabs:
- Details: lead owner, creation date, asset classification, etc.
- Activities: to-do list to progress the lead and access to evaluations.
- Contacts: all key contacts associated with the lead.
- Company: profile of the company associated with the lead.
- Notes: free space to enter all kinds of notes.
- Publications: free space to submit links, PMIDs, DOI numbers to references, articles, books, etc.
- Attachments: all files useful to enrich the lead.
- You can view the comments on the lead and the related database information in two separate tabs.
- You can see whether the lead is public or private.
Move a Lead Through the Workflow
See a detailed explanation of the lead workflow here.
Move a Lead to a Different Brief
You can move a lead to a different brief by clicking the three-dot button, either directly in the list of leads, or within the lead. This will remove the lead from the original brief and add it to a new destination brief.
Copy a Lead to a Different Brief
To copy a lead, see the related article Clone a Lead. Copying a lead will keep the lead within the original brief, as well as create a copy in a new destination brief.
Delete a Lead
You need to open the lead in order to delete it. Click the three-dot button and select Delete Lead.