You may encounter the following error message when attempting to install the Outlook add-in:
Customized functionality in this application will not work because the certificate used to sign the deployment manifest for Inova Partner Outlook Add-in or its location is not trusted.
To fix this issue, you need to add https://addins.inovasuite.com to the list of Trusted Sites.
This can be done individually by each user or more globally applied to all users by your Administrator.
- Open Internet Explorer (even if it is not the browser you usually use).
- Click the settings icon (gear icon) in the upper right corner of the browser window, then select Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab, then click Trusted Sites.
- Click Sites.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, enter https://addins.inovasuite.com, then click Add.
- Click Close.
- Download and run the Outlook add-in installer again.
Please make sure you use the Internet Explorer browser and not Edge when completing these steps.
If you do not see an icon to launch Internet Explorer, please type "Internet Explorer" in the Windows search box near the Start button in the bottom left of the screen.
If you cannot change these settings, this probably means that they are centrally managed by your Administrator via group policy.
Administrators can set a Group Policy Object (GPO) that will add this URL to the "Trusted Sites" sites zone on Internet Explorer for all users.