Outlook on the Web
Add the "Get Add-ins" button to your message window
If the "get Add-ins" button is missing from your message window, here is how to add it:
- Sign in to Outlook on the Web (Microsoft link).
- In Outlook on the Web, click on Settings (gear icon at the top right of your screen).
- At the bottom of the "Settings" list, click on View all Outlook settings.
- Click on Mail and then Customize actions.
- To add the "Get Add-ins" button to the reading pane, go to Message Surface and then select the "Get Add-ins" option.
- To add the "Get Add-ins" button to new messages, go to Toolbar and then select the Get Add-ins option.
- Click on Save and then close the "Settings" panel.