If the object you want to push your email to is not one of the standard object types, you will not be able to find it through the contextual or manual search of the Inova for Outlook Add-in.
But, good news, you can still find it using the "Create" button. Here is how to do so:
- Select your email and then click on Create button in the Inova Pane.
- Click on Create in Inova.
- The system will then open your Inova application in a browser and ask you which type of object you wish to push the email to (this list is configurable in Inova). Select an object type and click on Next.
- Find the object you are looking for by starting to write its name in the Name field. The autocomplete will then suggest you some relevant objects. Select the object you want to push your email to.
- Select the documents linked to your email that you also want to push to your Inova application. Then click on Save.