- Inova Partnering Platform
- Release date
- UAT: November 16, 2021
November 30, 2021 (Asia),
December 1, 2021 (United States)
December 2, 2021 (Europe)
- Quick Search
- We made the access to the Advanced Search more visible in the quick search bar. It now includes a dynamic button to the Advanced Search on the top of the results list.
- Advanced Search
- To provide a more intuitive experience while using the advanced search, the categories filter has been replaced by a multi type selector.
- We also took this opportunity to add a dedicated documents search.
- Each result now opens in a new tab.
- We’ve launched a new Admin Center to manage users more effectively and efficiently. It's built on next generation technology and has a new and intuitive user interface. Aligned with our security best practices, the Admin Center will be used to create, modify, and disable users. However, you’ll continue to manage group memberships (e.g., Read Write user access to the in-licensing module) in the existing administration module of the Inova Partnering Platform. There is a direct link for quick access between the new Admin Center and the existing administration module.
You can expect the following benefits with the new Admin Center:
- A global approach to user management
- Reporting on user licenses, including the business profile
- Role management for all Inova apps (Inova Partnering Platform, Lead Space, and the Admin Center itself)
- A security by design approach for user management
- Administrators can create new users without accessing the Inova Partnering Platform
- Better tracking of admin actions, including detailed audit logs