Custom dashboards allow you to visualize the information that matters to you directly on the homepage when you access the platform. They display data that is based on custom filters that you can create from the Leads page.
How Does It Work?
Create a New Custom Dashboard
- Go to the Leads page and click the blue Filters button.
- Create your custom filter and click Apply.
- Click the three-dot button and select Save as new filter. Name your new filter.
- Click the three-dot button again and select Add to favorite filters.
- You can now close the filter panel and go back to the homepage. The newly added custom dashboard will appear on the right end of the dashboard section.
In the Saved filters list, the filters that are used to customize the dashboards on the homepage are notified by a yellow star. Below, for instance, the filter called "My Briefs" will be displayed on the homepage, unlike the "Biotech Invent" filter.
Modify or Remove an Existing Custom Dashboard
- Go back to the Leads page, click the Saved filters button and select the filter you've created.
- To edit the parameters of the filter, click the blue Filters button and change them in the left panel.
- To edit the filter title, remove the custom dashboard displayed on the homepage or completely delete the filter, click the three-dot button and select the appropriate option.