- Lead Space
- Release date
- Aug 24, 2022
- Task Creation: Within a lead, the Activities tab has been renamed Tasks to align with platform terminology and you can now create a task by clicking the Create task button.
Beta: You can access a drop-down menu when clicking the new Create task button, that will allow you to create either a simple task or an evaluation. If you're interested in having a look at the feature before its official launch, please contact your Inova Customer Success Manager.
- Task Order and Task Completion:
You can now see tasks sorted by the lead stage at the time of their creation. This way, when you transition the lead to the next stage, all the tasks created in the previous stages will still be displayed so that you have a view of pending tasks from the previous stages that are yet to be completed.
You can now view the completed tasks in a dedicated section at the bottom of the task list. This section is by default collapsed to avoid displaying a growing list of completed work but you can open it if you look for a specific completed task.
- Contact Management: The former Manage button has been replaced by an Edit button and a contextual menu that offers the delete function.
- Notification of New Lead Status: Notifications of new lead status were sent even when something went wrong with the transition and the status couldn’t be changed. Now, the notification is sent once the status is changed.
- Email Upload: We fixed the upload of emails including images.