If your Outlook add-in was working properly and is suddenly showing a blank/white screen/pane when launching, this is probably occurring due to a cache issue.
Clearing cache from your browser (in browser settings) doesn’t actually clear cache for the Inova Add-in for Outlook.
To resolve this blank/white screen issue, you should manually clear the Office add-in cache.
Step 1 - Refresh your application
First try to refresh you application by right clicking with your mouse in the add-in's task pane (i.e. in the blank/white area) and then click on Refresh.
If you do not get a refresh option just put focus in the add-in's task pane (by left-clicking anywhere within the task pane) and then press F5 to refresh the add-in.
Step 2 - Clear the Office add-in cache
If step 1 did not solve the issue, you should delete the Office cache.
- Completely close Outlook on the Web (if it was open)
- In the Outlook desktop application, right click with your mouse in the add-in's task pane (i.e. in the blank/white area) and then click on Inspect.
- This will open the developer tools in a new window. Go to the Application tab, click on Storage, check the including third-party cookies box and then click on Clear site data.
- Close the developer tools window.
- Completely close the Outlook desktop application and then open it again or right click with your mouse in the add-in's task pane and then click on Refresh.
- Enter your Company ID.
Please follow the detailed instructions from this Microsoft article: Clear the Office cache on Mac
If the issue persists after you have cleared your cache, please contact the Inova Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them that you are experiencing issues with a blank/white screen.