With the new Outlook add-in, you can integrate your Inova Classic account with Outlook.
This integration allows you to easily and quickly push emails and documents to your Inova Classic application, directly from Outlook.
Make sure you meet the minimum requirements so you can get the most out of the new Outlook add-in!
|Outlook on the Web (formerly called Outlook Web App)|
|Outlook for Windows|
|Outlook for Mac|
|Outlook for Mobile devices|
Outlook for Microsoft 365 *
Latest version of the three primary update channels (Current/Monthly Enterprise/Semi-Annual Enterprise)
Outlook 2019 *
The choice of browser used is made automatically according to the Operating System and the Office version installed on the user's computer.
Consequently, for users whose system is not up to date, the browser used may be Internet Explorer 11. For those users, the "Create" button will not appear. Therefore, the creation of a new object while pushing an email will not be available until they update their Operating System and/or email client to a higher version.
Please refer to the table provided in the following Microsoft article to find out which browser will be used in your situation: Browsers used by Office Add-ins.
- Inova Classic for Outlook add-in is not supported on shared mailboxes.
- We do not support hybrid Microsoft Exchange Servers.
- Our new add-in only works for Exchange accounts.
- These Exchange accounts have to be connected to Outlook via the default protocol (MAPI over HTTP). If the Exchange account is connected to Outlook via another protocol (IMAP, POP, etc), our add-in won't work.
- Also, our add-in don't work for non-Exchange accounts (like Gmail).
- Finally, please also know that Outlook connected to an on-premise (locally hosted) Exchange server is not supported by our add-in.
Please be sure to enable Modern Authentication as explained in this Microsoft article.
Our new addin doesn't support older (and less secure) authentication methods (like the basic authentication).
Outlook on the Web
Use the most recent versions of the following browsers for the best experience with the new Outlook add-in:
|Chrome for windows (lastest version)|
|Chrome for Mac (lastest version) **|
|Microsoft Edge Chromium (lastest version)|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 11|
|Apple Safari for Mac|
** For now, you won't be able to create a new object while pushing an email if you're using Chrome on Mac. The "Create" button will therefore not appear.