With "User Replace", the application Administrator can replace one user with another for all objects of a defined type. This feature is used when an Inova user is leaving the company and ownership of all his projects and agreements needs to be transferred to his replacement.
To use this tool:
- In the Administration menu, click Replace Users, then click the name of the object where users need to be replaced.
- Select the user being replaced from the User to Replace dropdown list.
- Select the replacement user from the New User dropdown list.
- Select the checkboxes for all the objects where this replacement should take effect.
- Click the Replace button.
The Result section will list the number of objects affected by the replace. The system will send a notification email about the change to you and to the user you selected as the new owner of the objects.